was Work At Home Companies
- My Mom was a successful, professional
woman and had worked in a law firm for 30 years. She lost her job due to cancer and complications from the chemotherapy. Although she is
disabled, she is not bedridden, and desperately needed to keep busy and supplement her income. No employer would even
talk to a middle-aged woman with a history of cancer.
- We wanted to help our Mom, so my brother
and I searched the internet for work-at-home jobs and here is what we
found ... And yes, we wasted money finding out about these companies:
- They want to sell you a book ... start your own business -- hundreds of "tips" and
books on how to start your own business such as a travel
agency, babysitting business, antique shop, appliance repair ... and
on and on. They don't tell you the hundreds, if not thousands,
of dollars involved in starting one of those businesses.
- There were books on home assembly
businesses, but they didn't furnish adequate information.
- And then of course there are the
"Submit your resume" sites. My goodness, what chance
do you have getting a response from a bank of literally millions of
resumes that are submitted.
- And the MLM businesses,
- The companies that promise you can "make $1500
- And the envelope stuffing scams.
What is Work At Home Companies Online?
- Our goal is to assist ordinary people with ordinary skills in finding
work that can be performed at home.
- You do not have to search for a job. We have done that for you.
- We have not listed companies that we
prefer not to do business with for various reasons such as slow replies
and incomplete instructions.
- The jobs are separated in categories
according to necessary skills.
- This is not a "get rich quick"
scheme. If you want to make money, you will have to work.
But if you found our site, you want to work and hopefully our site gives
you the tools to find the job that is just right for you ... and allows you work from your own home.
- Each job is completely described and sets forth the skills needed and
all expenses that you may incur including supplies and shipping.
- We have included only companies that buy the products you are
assembling. The companies do the selling, and you assemble the products for them
in your home. No selling or advertising is required by you.
- The companies do not withhold taxes or pay any unemployment
benefits. You are your own boss and are responsible for reporting
the income you make to the IRS.
- Work-at-home companies save money by hiring home workers. They
do not have to furnish a work environment, pay payroll or unemployment
taxes, health insurance, retirement, etc., and thus they cut down on their
overhead by hiring you.
- The majority of companies will either sell you the supplies, or allow
you to purchase them locally and reimburse your cost. Some companies
even allow you to furnish your own supplies and they pay you for it. What a great way to use up scraps of material,
resulting in no supply expense to you at all!
- We will be adding more pictures, and also
more companies as we have the time to properly check them out.
- You can
order just one or as many of the information packets as you wish.
For example, if you don't have a sewing machine, why would you want to
information on a work-at-home job that required one? We have
found that it is nice to have two projects going at once.
have had very few complaints about any of the craft products we
sell. None of the complaints were for fraudulent craft
companies. We don't know if you will be satisfied with the
job because the aptitudes of people vary widely. Some people
are very good at crafts and some are not. The very few
dissatisfied customers resulted, in our opinion, in attempting a job
in an area where their skills were not for that particular job.
- Keep this in mind:
if the labor per item is smaller, the item can generally be assembled
easier and much faster than the high-paying labor items. Therefore,
just because an item pays high labor, does not make it the best choice or
the most profitable. For example, you can probably assemble one
Christmas Spider Ornament per minute, but it may take you several hours to
sew a Buddy Bear. We cannot estimate the time it will take you to
complete an item. However, on the individual page describing each
item, we have tried to provide you with a complete description of the
assembly necessary so you may calculate the necessary time.
- We are in NO WAY associated
with any of the companies listed on our website.